Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Don't worry about GI Joe

'Cause you're in for a treat:


Man, I love that poster! The best part is that it will activate automatically every time you check the blog, whether you like it or not. And no one can stop it...like some kind of robotic entity...that took on a mind of its own...to destroy its creator...yes...

Anyways, here's hoping they'll put a classic Fear Factory song in the closing credits. I mean come on. You can't tell me Fear Factory and Terminator don't mix.

2 comments:

Dementor said...

that is the wickedest post ever.

and I get to hear it everytime I get on the blog, and everytime I post a comment and come back on the blog.

It is hands down the best post of 2008.

Good job bonerpants.

Now what is this about. A movie? A tv show?
If its a movie, I sure as hell hope Cameron will direct it.

Dementor said...

Ok. I just watched the trailer.

Man does it look perfect!

I'm just wondering though, how the hell are they going to handle the time warp paradox!?!?
I mean:

Connor: "Hey, dad, I mean, Kyle, you need to go back to the past, fuck this woman (make sure you come well inside of her), and then save her from this terminator.