Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So there's this thing...



where the fish apparently become murderous monsters that's a total throwback to the 3D B-Movies of yore. There's plenty of clever kill shots, buckets of gore, 3D tits and general tomfoolery in this movie to make it the best use of 3D short of a Toxic Avenger remake - and an 83% rating on Rotten Tomatoes doesn't hurt either.
So I was thinking perhaps some of you, my fellow miscreants, would like to partake in the spectacle that is Piranha 3D. Any takers for this week/weekend?

4 comments:

Dementor said...

I would but I'm left with 183.28$ in my bank account for a month so if I went, it would mean that I'm valuing this movie to be worth about 7% of my spendings for the month. Unless one of you would be so kind to lend me the money and then I would gladly pay it back on my first pay, which should be on septembre 21st, or october 1st if I'm really set to be fucked dry.

Master of the Craw said...

Sir, it will be my distinguished pleasure to loan you the currency you require to make said purchase of epic Ichthyological merriment.

Dementor said...

Dear Sire,

We cannot fully express how grateful we are because we simply can't. Some say it is because we are a bastard. They may be right.
When shall we honour you with our presence ?

Dementor said...

thanks man.