Thursday, April 12, 2007

So it Goes...





I know it's been a while since I have posted something dull and boring, but nothing has moved me to be non-creative provoking criticism... and then came today. Over the News feed of the BBC, (ever notice how the brits just get it first?) the man I have slept with the most in my life, the man whose has been my friend , my companion and ultimate truth sayer passed away today at the ripe old age of 84. You can read his obit - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6547399.stm

Here's my petit dedication to him: hope to meet you up there when it's my turn~!


3 comments:

Barbarosa said...

Yeah, I hear Kurt Vontandgot dead! hahaha!

Jobless in January said...

You are fucking hilarious~! Perhaps a beer in the near future would be needed.

Karl Hungus said...

sheesh!