Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 will suck a camel's hemorrhoids

And so I just got sniped 34 times in a row and I went "sufferin' succotash, that's enough."

Besides its 6 o'clock here and I would call it quit if I was the least responsible, which I am not.

And it leads me to this: the best episode, if you want my humble opinion.
THE best episode I've ever watched.
Then again I hadn't watch an episode since 2007.
Nevertheless.
And I know I'm almost a year late on this, but screw you.

Screw you for not posting this last year.



You suck a snow leopard's ass, whoever you are.




Anyways. This is brilliant, because Apple's geotracking scheme had just been uncovered some months before and South Park's response was pretty damn quick to come.



Eat shit Apple fans, Mr. Magoo sees better than you.

(I just upgraded my PC for just 180$. Got me a GTX 560 for christmassss.
Meaning I got a PS4 now, for 180$.



haHA!
You dumbasses have to play foursquares because you dont have an Ipad!




May the Steve Jobs rot in hell )

2 comments:

Master of the Craw said...

Saufe une fois dans ta tete.

Dementor said...

Sorry. Drunken post.