Thursday, December 23, 2010

Critical Party Mass Achieved!

Good news folks. My New Year's Eve party is taking shape. The most important thing for me is to be surrounded by my friends, not to mention my special friend Lola. Which is why I'm happy to announce that so far I have her confirmation, not to mention Woody's and Dave's. Although Napoleon has not confirmed, I am sure that with this new knowledge as well as the awesome pressure I will apply, he is an honorary confirmation.

That leaves only YOU!



Put on your party hats kids! We're gonna have a good time!

It's an open house, so invite whomever you please.

See you soon!

4 comments:

Master of the Craw said...

oh yeah, I've forgotten to confirm on fb but I'll be there and I'll be bringing the gf along.

Barbarosa said...

sweet

Dementor said...

You will see me dead before you see me there.

Barbarosa said...

How did you know I was planning on murdering you with a lethal combination of barbiturates and a shovel?